In our tooling spotlight, we break down what you need to know about our most effective tooling solutions. This MVP is our line of Diamond Routers.
Leitz Diamond Routers perform at high processing speeds, equal to or more than comparable solid carbide tools–offering greatly improved service life.
Recent advancements in tool design and construction have allowed Leitz to expand the small diameter diamond routing and nesting tools to 2+2 and 3+3 wing design.
What makes it better:
- A wide variety of specifications available
- Technical and economic superiority in critical tests with leading machining center manufacturers
- Significantly longer tool life
- Fewer tool changes
- Optimized machine throughput
When to use it:
With CNC and other precision machining. Optimize performance with the Leitz ThermoGrip™ heat shrink tool holding system.
|Diamaster PRO Z1+1
|· Entry level for lower production requirements
· Useful for all company sizes
|Diamaster PRO Z2+2
|· Economic solution for increased performance requirements
· Optimum price to performance ratio
|Diamaster PRO3 Z3+3 – Nesting
|· High-performance tool for nesting applications
· True 3-wing router bits provide continuous cut quality
|Diamaster PLUS Z1+1
|· Recommended for composite materials
· Ideal for various non-wood applications
|Diamaster QUATTRO Z2+2
|· Standard tool for most industrial applications
· Ideal for both pre- and finish cutting
|Diamaster PLUS Z3+3
|· Standard for industrial users with high-performance requirements
· High feed speeds with excellent finish quality
|Diamaster PLUS3 Z3+3||· The choice for industrial pre- and finish cutting
· True 3-wing design for continuous cut quality and maximum performance
All the benefits of Diamond Tooling, including longer tool life, fewer tool changes, and optimized machine throughput, combined with a wide variety of cutting lengths and size options results in increased performance, cost savings, and a tear-free and chip-free finish.
Add this MVP to your line-up:
Download our Diamond Routers brochure.
Take advantage of our current promotion on Diamond Routers and ThermoGrip™, now through the end of 2018.
Contact your local Leitz consultant at (800) 253-6070, or fill out the form below, and we’ll get in touch.